We are a mixed-billing practice. Our fee policy ensures that the out of pocket expense is similar regardless of the consultation time.
Cancellations: Please note we require a minimum of 2 hours notice prior to your appointment to cancel, otherwise a fee of $50 applies for "did not attend" or late cancellations. A minimum of 2-hours notice allows us to offer that appointment to someone else who is on our waiting list or needs to see a doctor on the day.
|Standard Consultation (15 minutes)||$86.00||$39.10||$46.90|
|Long Consult (20-40 minutes)||$138.00||$75.75||$62.25|
|Standard Consultation (15 minutes)||$97.00||$51.00||$46.00|
|Standard Consultation (15 minutes)||$90.00||$39.10||$50.90|
- We bulk bill children under 16 years, Concession card holders (excluding Senior Health Care card holders), and DVA card holders.
- Bulk-billing does not apply between the hours of 7.30am-8.30am on weekdays.
- Saturday appointments will not be bulk billed. Restrictions apply to appointment types.
Please ask reception for a full list of fees.
|Initial (<20 Minutes)||$120.00|
|Standard (20 minutes)||$90.00|
|Extended (20-40 minutes)||$160.00|
All GP Management Plans with valid Medicare cards are bulk billed.
Please provide all relevant documents, such as referrals upon booking your appointment.
Please ask at the reception for a full list of fees.
We understand that time is a valuable asset. Therefore we try our best to stay on time, however, sometimes due to emergencies this is not possible. Our reception staff will do their best to inform you should a doctor be running late. In return we ask that you help us stay on time by understanding the difference between a standard consultation and a long consultation.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental Health Plan
- Cervical screening and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old - separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals (these must be pre-booked)
- Full skin check
- First presentation and investigations of headaches / tiredness / abdominal pain / back pain / chest pain / dizziness / abnormal vaginal bleeding / low abdominal pains
- Ear syringing